I Call It Toast

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

I Call It Toast
I Call It Toast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTACK ON TITAN (Shingeki no Kyojin) Review. (STRONGLY OPIONATED AND SPOILERS ARE IN THIS)

5 posters

Go down

ATTACK ON TITAN (Shingeki no Kyojin) Review. (STRONGLY OPIONATED AND SPOILERS ARE IN THIS)  Empty ATTACK ON TITAN (Shingeki no Kyojin) Review. (STRONGLY OPIONATED AND SPOILERS ARE IN THIS)

Post by TheBadWolf 03/10/13, 07:16 am

Okay, so I'll be honest. It took me a few episodes to get into this, and by a few episodes i mean rewatching the first 5 about 6 times before understanding it. From there my interest sparked. I didn't really like the intense artwork and the over exaggeration of gore at first, seeing as how I'm used to more low key animes (Ouran High School host Club, Shugo Chara, and such) but this one actually caught onto me. (more coming later)

(later)
While some parts of the story were obviously predictable (well the anime, anyways.) others actually interested me. Such as finding out the female titan was, (remember, HEAVY SPOILERS) Annie, to name only one. I couldn't get over feeling that Eren was a try hard bitch. He is the STEREOTYPICAL main anime character. Strong will, weak at first? Ringing any bells? (Naruto? Ichigo? for fucks sake bro lets be original. Make this nigga like fucking Goku. Except with realistic weaknesses.) But anyways that probably confused some of you.
Overall i give this anime
<<My Seal of Approval>>
~Approved~
Star Ratings: 4.5/5
Rewatch rate: even though this is bad ass, unfortunately my rewatch rate would be 45%. It's a good anime, just not really one you want to spam watch. I suggest if you feel the need to rewatch, just youtube your favorite scenes.

Last edited by TheBadWolf on 03/10/13, 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : completion)
TheBadWolf
TheBadWolf

http://my-wayward-timelord.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

ATTACK ON TITAN (Shingeki no Kyojin) Review. (STRONGLY OPIONATED AND SPOILERS ARE IN THIS)  Empty Re: ATTACK ON TITAN (Shingeki no Kyojin) Review. (STRONGLY OPIONATED AND SPOILERS ARE IN THIS)

Post by ikaika-sfx 03/10/13, 01:57 pm

Dude what took you so long to understand the epicness of SnK xD
ikaika-sfx
ikaika-sfx
Admin

https://i-call-it-toast.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ATTACK ON TITAN (Shingeki no Kyojin) Review. (STRONGLY OPIONATED AND SPOILERS ARE IN THIS)  Empty Re: ATTACK ON TITAN (Shingeki no Kyojin) Review. (STRONGLY OPIONATED AND SPOILERS ARE IN THIS)

Post by creeperinthecorner 03/10/13, 10:41 pm

Eren is such a little wimp and it pisses me off
creeperinthecorner
creeperinthecorner

Back to top Go down

Post by ikaika-sfx 04/10/13, 12:06 am

To quote what Daelin said, he's a stereotypical protagonist, but the anime still has good points
ikaika-sfx
ikaika-sfx
Admin

https://i-call-it-toast.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeCutie22 05/10/13, 04:01 am

Well I personally like it when the main character isn't over the top super ultra powerful.. its.. I dunno, irritating I guess? Makes it no fun because you honestly know that they're always going to win. But(to me) with Eren, his powers are somewhat unreliable, and actually doesn't understand them because there's so much mystery behind them. However, when he does transform, he pulls through pretty well, but doesn't always win. Actually, the one character that almost seems overrated for me, is Mikasa. Yea, she's good fighter and all, and its impressive, but it irritates me when she gets upset basically when anyone else touches Eren, even if they're saving his life. Like I get it, he's important to you, but chill out!
AnimeCutie22
AnimeCutie22

Back to top Go down

Post by blacknails 05/12/13, 06:13 pm

I agree with the Bad Wolf its a good anime because the plot carries it but the character are typical and over the top but then some characters I do like (in a sense I don't want them to die). I would re-watch some episodes but the whole series maybe.
blacknails
blacknails

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum